Πέμπτη 8 Μαΐου 2014

Life Paper Scrapbook Colour Challenge

Hi there!!!!
Today I have a mixed media page to show you , which I made for participating in Life Paper Scrapbook colour challenge for April!
I used techniques that I learnt at the workshop Pop N Colours #1 and the lesson from Birgit Koopsen...
My mixed media page is this :


And some details:
I decorated my page like the workshop of Birgit but i liked it a lot!!!!!! Hope you like it too!

The colour challenge of April  in Life Paper Scrapbook is this!
That's for today!
Kisses
Christina


2 σχόλια:

  1. Τί υπέροχη σύνθεση έκανες πάλι Χριστίνα μου!!!!το φόντο σου είναι απίθανο!!!σε ευχαριστούμε που έπαιξες μαζι μας στο LIFE.PAPER.SCRAPBOOK!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Whoa look at all that yummy texture! Thanks for playing along with us at LPS :-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Ευχαριστώ!